Friday, October 23, 2009

The time has come

We have reached the point in the pregnancy when we can find out what we are having. I'd like to say that my 'intuition' has been correct when it comes to baby gender, but it hasn't. I was convinced that Madilyn was a boy, had dreams she was a boy, and sure enough she was all girl. However, with this pregnancy I knew I was pregnant from about conception and I knew it was twins very early on. I am thinking we have a boy and girl, but what about you? Last year I put up a poll, and I've decided to do the same this year. To the right is the poll, and I'd love to see what people think. We find out Tuesday.

For names, here are our thoughts (names/spelling may change):
boy/boy: Kason Matthew Hawk Jaeger and Kyson David ? Jaeger (all Luke)
girl/girl: Kynlie Hope Jaeger and Riley/Rylie Grace Jaeger
boy/girl: Kason & Kynlie