Saturday, June 20, 2009

happy fathers day...

...to the greatest man I know, who was and will be the most wonderful Daddy. I know that your time with Madilyn was short, but you impressed me with your ability to love her in that short time. There was so much you missed out on since you didn't have her in your tummy, but you made up for it once she was with us. I know you would have won her heart and I have a feeling that I would have become the second most important lady in your life. We would have had many arguements on what she would become or be good at, but with all the best intentions. Thank you for blessing me with such a beautiful baby girl, and I hope you give me atleast one more and I promise we'll have a boy too, but for me...think girl! I love you and you've been all that I needed to get through one of the roughest years of my life, and I'm glad I had such a strong man beside me the whole way.

Also, Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there, including my own Dad, Grandpa and Scott. Travis, you really stepped up this past year and I am proud of you for all your hard work to provide for Jamie and Parker. To all the new Dads, old Dads, the one's inbetween and the one's to be.