Thursday, June 11, 2009

triple L

After finishing my Masters in Teaching about 3 months ago, I am already thinking about my next move (as far as in in my education). I'd like to say that I'm done with earning degree's but I guess I really enjoy school; to bad it costs money or I'd do it the rest of my life. I just applied to Libery University Online for a Masters in Teaching and Learning in Special Education. I have absolutely enjoyed the opprotunities I've had in the self-contained Special Education classes that I've subbed in and about half way through the M.I.T. program, I felt like I might want to teach kids with special needs, so I am starting to look into programs. I have few questions I need answered by OSPI and I need to complete my FASFA, but other than that I'm back to school. Its true what they say about teachers, you really are a life-long learner.