Friday, June 26, 2009

Today I got a little nervous and excited because for the last week or two I have been feeling strange movement in my tummy and it reminds me alot of Madi's movement. I continue to get negative pregnancy results and I had a heavy menstral cycle that begin June 12 and finished up about a week later. I don't think its possible for me to be pregnant and to be having 2 of the biggest indicators of pregnancy not resulting in favor of being pregnant. Right now I am going through my most fertile days and I am hoping something sticks. I don't want to go to the doctor because I don't want them to tell me I am making things up or for them to consider me crazy because of what I've been through. I know that I want a baby really bad, but I don't think I'm believing something that isn't actually happening.